HIT : 0
Notice for successful applicants of graduate school, spring semester, 2020
1. List of the successful applicants: www.studyinkorea.go.kr -> my page -> status
1) Tuition invoice print out: January 6 (Mon), 2020 – January 8 (Wed), 2020
2) Tuition fee payment (in Korea): January 6 (Mon), 2020 – January 8 (Wed), 2020 16:00
□ Tuition invoice can be printed out on the website www.changwon.ac.kr
□ Accepted applicants are required to make a tuition payment by cash within the designated period
□ In case a student remit the tuition fee from home country, the student must complete remittance by December 31(Tues), 2019 to the designated school’s account
□ Accepted applicants are required to complete the registration within the specified period. If not, their admission may be rescinded.
□ If a successful applicant cannot get a student visa, the tuition fee will be refunded but the refund commission fee is on the applicants.
□ After March 2, 2020, refunding of tuition fee is according to the school’s refund policy
3. Please read attachments carefully and send all forms (1,2,3,4) ASAP
4. Contact: Ms. Minjeong Kim (82-55-213-2633) email@example.com